Why Join Altec?
Altec specializes in the design, manufacture, sale, and servicing of aerial devices, digger derricks, cranes, and specialty equipment, supporting customers in over 100 countries throughout the world. Altec is an innovative, financially sound company that is leading the industry and setting the standard of excellence.
Join the thousands who have made Altec their career decision.
Building on 90 years of growth …
There’s never been a better time to join us!
Our auction subsidiary, Ken Porter Auctions, located in Jurupa Valley (Riverside), CA currently has an opening for a Class A Truck Driver. Are you looking for a great company with excellent benefits to call home? If you meet the minimum qualifications and are interested, please go to:
Look for Job ID 21012 and apply there.
- Drive tractor trucks to pick up consignments for auction (approx. 200-250 miles per day.)
- Load vehicles and equipment from municipality yards and deliver to KPA.
- Must be able to move palletized items onto liftgate of truck using forklift. (If not certified must become certified before can complete this task.)
- Maintain log books for DOT
- Document daily trip inspections of their tractors.
- Load and secure tractors, trailers, car carriers
- Work as a team to pick up the consignment load efficiently
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Low Boy or Car Carrier experience required.
- We are a total Drug Free employer. Must be able to pass a 10-panel drug screen.
- Able to work overtime when needed, occasionally up to 11 hours worked per day.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must have a valid Class A CDL with medical certification card.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Must be dependable and customer focused.
- Must be a team player
Altec also offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
• Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Program
• Retirement 401(k) Program
• Vacation and Holidays
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Tuition Assistance Program
• Employee Assistance and Mental Health/Substance Abuse Program
• Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Altec Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are treated with respect and dignity.