Clean Harbors Buffalo, NY is looking for a Class B Truck Driver to join their safety conscious team. You will be responsible for driving and operating a variety of Heavy & Light Duty Class B units to and from customer sites. The work you will be performing can include building decontamination, emergency spill response, utility breakdown and industrial tank cleaning.
*** This position may require travel away from home up to 50% of the time. ***
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages with plenty of overtime opportunity!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Operate commercial vehicles including but not limited to: Vacuum Trucks, Cusco, Air Movers, Guzzlers, Roll-Offs and more;
- Assist field laborers when needed (team-based atmosphere);
- Proper placarding of vehicles to meet company and DOT requirements/regulations.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Willing to travel away from home up to 50% of the time;
- Ability to be on call for emergency response on rotating basis every other week;
- Valid Class A or B CDL
- Tanker and Hazmat endorsement preferred;
- Ability to operate Manual Transmission required.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials.Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.