Do you have an automotive or mechanical background? Looking to join a company that will give you great technical and mechanical growth? Want to learn the ropes of an automotive mechanic? Join the GO Riteway team as a Bus Technician/Mechanic. We will train the right individuals!
Bus Technicians/Mechanics will be responsible for preventative maintenance and repairs to our school bus fleet. We pride ourselves in having a newer school bus fleet that is equipped with the latest and greatest technology. Working knowledge and experience in repair, troubleshooting electronic components, perform preventative maintenance on all fleet equipment
- Hourly wages based off of experience
- Generous PTO package including holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision and more
- 401k with a company match
- Paid CDL training program - if required in the position
Who we are looking for:
- Current drivers license with safe driving record
- Graduate degree of technical or diesel mechanic program or HIGHLY TRAINABLE
- 2+ years of experience in a diesel mechanic role or related role
- Computer/Technology skills: Experience preferred using the Internet for diagnostic testing and manufacturer information; any additional skills are helpful. ASE Certification.
- Analytical and problem solving skills to identify areas of concern and conduct repair or offer solutions.
- Ability to work in fast paced and deadline sensitive environment; flexibility.
- Positive attitude and team player.
- Communicate effectively with management staff and vendors.
- Quality internal and external customer service skills.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability