Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Identifies customer s trucks requiring service through remote diagnostics and Field Service input
- Develop a repair strategy with the customer, Field Service and PACCAR Parts. Travel to the customer to complete repairs in a way to minimize unit downtime.
- Works closely with dealer service technicians or customer service technicians to complete work
- Works with dealer technicians or customer service technicians to educate and reinforce best practices.
- Provides management assistance to dealers to ensure proper customer support in accordance with Kenworth service and warranty related objectives.
- Maintain a technical working knowledge of all engine systems including their features, advantages and benefits over competitive engines.
- Compile and submit reports to management and Engineering teams
Additional Job Board Information
If you would like more information about what makes PACCAR an excellent place to work, please visit the PACCAR Career Site.
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability.