Foster Farms has been a family-owned and operated company for four generations. Since our founding days back in 1939, we have always been committed to providing consumers with the highest-quality, best-tasting poultry products available. The hope is that our commitment to excellence, honesty, quality, service, and our people will shine through in everything we do.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join the Foster Farms team. We offer the experience of a large organization, but operate like a family business. More than half of our job openings are filled by internal promotion, and we encourage employees to gain a variety of experiences across different functional groups.
Component diagnosis and overhaul.
- Fuller transmission
- Rockwell rear axle assembly
- Caterpillar engine assembly
- IHC gas engines
- FMVS 121 brake systems
- Cab air conditioning
- Cummins engine total rebuild.
- Continuous update of new techniques and methods of repairs.
- Perform other duties as requested by supervisor.
- Demonstrated mechanical experience repairing heavy duty trucks and trailers.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must have legible penmanship.
- Must be able to work occasional holidays and weekends.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities, Females, Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new employees.