Position Description:The Opportunity
Clean Harbors – Carson, CA is seeking a Warehouse Worker. The successful candidate will be responsible for truck-to-truck loading and unloading, inventory control, data entry and for abiding by all DOT regulations. Working 10 hour shifts, Monday through Friday, these technicians split their time between working on the computer and working in the yard/warehouse.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive salary with advancement opportunities;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Loads and unloads hazardous waste materials;
- Coordinates loads between hubs, plants, and outbound destination;
- Ensures transportation efficiency and maintains compliance with our storage permits;
- Dispatches transportation from hubs;
- Assists on tracking of manifest return timelines;
- Maintains Hub Database.
- 1+ years of previous hazardous waste experience;
- 1+ years of previous loading and unloading;
- Basic computer skills are a must;
- 40 hour HAZWOPER preferred.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us. We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.