Now Building � Future Leaders!
Shelly's, a Division of US LBM Is Seeking Truss Assemblers for Our Telford, PA Location.
Shelly's is seeking experienced candidates for our Truss Assembler position. We�re a people first company that�s passionate about continuous improvement. Are you looking to join a company that promotes from within? If you enjoy working hard in a fast-paced environment, then apply now.
Things you should know about working at Shelly's:
- We�re all about teamwork! All positions are hands-on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not a suit and tie environment.
- Impact your Community. USLBM, our divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the communities where we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
- We�re Built on Safety. We provide a Safe and Healthy Workplace for all of our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition they came to work.
How You Will Spend Your Days as a Truss Assembler:
- Working with a team in a production setting, using hand and power tools to assemble interior door units according to customer orders
- Prep material used in the assembly of wall panels, roof trusses and floor trusses using hand and power tools, air nail guns and other automated equipment as needed
- Pick and pull production material as needed
- Load, unload, store and package inventory as needed
- Assist in maintaining a safe and clean work environment while observing all posted safety rules
We want you to build your career with us! Can you check all of these boxes?
Truss Assembler Requirements:
- Experience. Woodworking, carpentry or construction experience a plus
- Special Skills. Ability to operate equipment such as :staplers, nail guns, routers, variety of saws as well as attention to detail while working in a fast paced environment
- Physical Demands. Ability to lift 50 lbs on a repetitive basis, occasionally up to 100 lbs or more
- Teamwork. Have a desire to produce a quality product with a team effort in the assembly process
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1st of the month after 30 days).
- The Good. 401(k) with company match.
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
- Even Better. Employee Discounts and Company Cookouts.
- How do we top that? We support your educational and career goals with our continuing educations programs, paid training and promoting from within.
Build Your Future Today With Shelly's.
Shelly's is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to being a welcoming workplace that includes partnering with individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences. This helps us hold our mission of being the Employer of Choice while providing our employees with the ability to build their career. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veteran and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.