Bellevue Builders Supply, located at 500 Duanesburg Road, is looking for motivated individuals for to contribute to our Roof & Floor Truss Manufacturing team!
Our positions offer:
� Health care benefits
� Full time, year-round position
� 401(k) with company match
� Closed Major holidays
� Paid time off
� We�ll support your educational and career goals with our continuous education programs
Truss Manufacturing associates assemble components for floor and roof trusses, load and band materials, stock materials, inform forklift operator of required materials to stock lines, and maintain shop and shop equipment.
- This is a safety sensitive position. Candidates must pass pre-employment drug-test and background check
- Ability to operate equipment such as: staplers, nail guns, routers, and a variety of saws
- Must be able to read a tape measure and use a hammer
- Retain an awareness of the work environment critical to the task at hand to produce error and damage free results
- Adhere to all safety requirements
- Cross training may be requested for the betterment of the team
- Physical demands include exposure to extreme temperatures, lifting up to 50 lbs. on a repetitive basis and up to 100 lbs. or more on occasion
- Dusty and noisy environment when operating woodworking machines and tools
What Makes You Stand Out As a Candidate?
Prior building material or Truss manufacturing experience
Interested and motivated to grow your career
Hours are 6:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday. Overtime to meet deadline, including Saturday's, is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer