HOURS: (Shifts will vary andare subject to scheduleneeds/40 hours per week)
Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Prosperity Bank is currently seeking to fill the position of a Full Time Trust Administrator in the Austin Area.
The Trust Administrator is responsible for the administration of trust and investment agency accounts.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Communicate with grantors and beneficiaries on a regular basis in order to develop and maintain positive relationships.
- Review account balance sheets and consult with trust investment officer regularly to monitor account holdings.
- Review daily activity in accounts to insure accuracy and monitor cash balances in order to provide for liquidity needs.
- Attend Trust Committee meetings.
- Prospect and develop new business opportunities with both existing and new clients.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with bank officers and legal and accounting professionals.
- Project and maintain the bank’s professional image.
- Maintain a current knowledge of trust and investment laws and regulations.
- Assume responsibility for related duties as required and assigned.
- Keep management aware of activities, opportunities and problems.
Prosperity Bank is committed to providing our customers a personalized service experience, we're looking for people who are passionate about satisfying customers, will not settle for the average, embrace creativity and operate with a sense of purpose. If this is you, then we are looking forward to meeting you and are excited that you are interested in joining Prosperity Bank - where we are Simply Better!
Come join our team and explore the endless possibilities that a career in banking can provide!
A pre-employment credit check will be performed on all qualified applicants.
Prosperity Bank is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and Member of the FDIC.
Advanced organizational and interpersonal skills required.
Attention to detail with high degree of accuracy at all times.
Complete confidentiality required.
Highest degree of ethical standards required.
Education/Certification: Bachelors Degree (B.B.A.) in Accounting or Finance or Law Degree or equivalent on the job training and experience in a relevant field.
Required Knowledge:Knowledge of Windows XP and other Office programs including Microsoft Excel and Word. Superior written and verbal communication skills. Strong logic, reasoning, and analytical skills.
Experience Required:Minimum of three to five years trust or related experience.