U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management is a leading private wealth management organization providing vast resources and customized solutions to help meet clients' wealth structuring, investment management, banking and credit needs. Clients are served by teams of experienced advisors offering a range of financial products and services, including investment management, financial and succession planning, philanthropic and specialty asset management, family office services, custom credit solutions, financial administration and family trust stewardship.
U.S. Trust is part of the Global Wealth and Investment Management unit of Bank of America, N.A., which is a global leader in wealth management, private banking and retail brokerage. U.S. Trust employs more than 4,100 professionals and maintains 135 offices in 33 states.
The Trust Officer II (TOII) maintains a trust book of fiduciary and investment management accounts. The TO II works closely with local U.S. Trust teams to achieve strategic objectives of PWM market overall. The TOII's primary responsibility is the administration and business development of the IM&T book. The TO II leads, and is accountable for, trust product sales and working with MTE, MTTL or TTL to assure trust product awareness and education of clients and U.S. Trust associates in market. Responsible for the TO II book's management of fiduciary risks and trust policy adherence. Must have the ability to partner effectively.
- 3-5 years of training or work experience, with proven success, in personal trust role REQUIRED.
- Solid understanding of Trust Product capabilities and enthusiastic about opportunities to serve the Trust needs of clients
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex issues in a clear, understandable manner
- Demonstrated accuracy and completeness in all tasks, and follows up as appropriate.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills, detailed oriented, with good follow-up skills
- Able to develop trust, rapport and respect with clients and team members
- Develop strong interpersonal alliance and fosters collaboration among team members and business partners and supports enterprise view to support GWIM objectives.
- Computer literate with preferred capabilities to run sophisticated trust and estate software for prospect/client consulting and preparing presentation tools for prospect/client meetings.
Posting Date: 07/09/2019
Atlanta, GA, Atlanta Plaza, 600 Peachtree St NE,
- United States
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift