Role: Trust & Safety Support Agent
Location: San Bruno
Position Description: Once of our larger eCommerce clients is looking for an engaged and excited associate to support their growing team within their San Bruno office location. The Trust and Safety Operations support agent will support the company’s item review process for new or flagged products, proof of concepts, and pilots. The position will focus on daily execution of existing operational processes, while driving improvement to support scalable solutions in areas of responsibility. The associate will be required to partake in escalations and prohibited products tracking, while understanding the Prohibited Products policies in order to assist the Trust and Safety team on process improvement. Trust and Safety coordinates with cross functional partners across Legal, Compliance, Marketplace, eCommerce Operations and Customer Support. The Trust and Safety Operations support agent is expected to work independently to meet daily performance goals, while also appropriately escalating disputes and incorrect rule data.
- Supports and executes the company's operations by collaborating with cross-functional partners to ensure the needs of the customers and business are met.
- Communicates with internal and external partners regarding processes, requirements, and performance measurements to support compliance of the Marketplace.
- Review new or flagged products with daily reporting of rule inaccuracy.
- Execute best-practice standards and report trends or behaviors requiring escalation.
- Completes work assignments and priorities by using policies, data, and resources.
- Recommends and proactively escalates opportunities to enable the Trust and Safety team to meet its customer promise.
- Solutions will be grounded in data and metrics that drive the business.
- Excellent at handling large and complex data sets or other analytical tools.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in industry best-practices, execution, and improvement of action plans.
- 2 years’ experience in cross functioning online operations.
- Ability to support multiple projects at once while ensuring deadlines are met
- Focus on accurate and appropriate data output for the business.
- Must also be able to deal with ambiguity and make independent decisions about what data and approach is best for the task at hand.
- Ability to adapt to and learn from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Proficiency with Excel, Powerpoint, Salesforce, JIRA and search
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Escalate issues that violate company standards
- Flag products
- Respond quickly to issues and act with a sense of urgency
- Work cross functionally to ensure escalations are tracked, and business needs met
- Excel, JIRA, Salesforce (preferred- able to train on all systems)
If interested, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and with your contact information.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178