Tylerâ€™s Camp offers Delawareâ€™s rising 4th through 8th graders a unique summer experience. Tylerâ€™s Camp targets a wide variety of students by providing arts, hands-on technology, and athletic options, alongside targeted literacy support. With this, students have the opportunity to see growth in their motivation, self-esteem, critical thinking, leadership, and entrepreneurial skills. Tyler's Camp Instructors are critical to studentsâ€™ success, ensuring their capacity to access and meaningfully engage in high-quality learning opportunities across disciplines.
Tylerâ€™s Camp Instructors will execute curriculum in their discipline, in 45-minute block increments, four days a week. â€‹Major responsibilities include:
- Proactively preparing lesson plans in the pre-season months for students.
- Executing instruction with fidelity while upholding best-practices in safety, behavior management, and camp culture.
- Working hand in hand with Tylerâ€™s Camp leadership and camp counselors to ensure students have a positive and meaningful camp experience.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
SummerCollab is looking to hire qualified and experienced dance, music, athletics, technology, art, engineering, and other specialty skill instructors. Candidates should have a positive attitude, passion, patience, and team orientation. Instructors should have the ability to engage all students in their area of expertise, and be willing to support â€‹students who may have a varying degree of ability and knowledge in their focus area.
Past courses at Tylerâ€™s Camp have included:
- Dance (ballet, step, hip hop)
- Music (choir, music production, DJing, percussion)
- Sports (football, lacrosse, baseball, wrestling, field hockey, rowing)
- Technology (coding, robotics)
- Art (painting and crafts, graphic design)
- Carefully prepare for and execute specialty lessons with campers daily
- Secure course approval from Leadership Team before the start of camp and respond to feedback as needed
- Cultivate and uphold a culture of achievement through productive struggle in the classroom and throughout the program day
- Work closely with the counselors to ensure students are engaged and supported throughout each session
- Assist with arrival and dismissal of students as necessary
- Participate in all relevant training and meetings, both site-specific and network-wide throughout the summer months
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by JazzHR