We are looking for a Data Entry Clerk to transfer information into a database. The ideal candidate will be computer savvy and a fast typist with a keen eye for detail. Understanding of data confidentiality principles is compulsory.
- Transfer data using verbal dictation, data recorders or optical scanners
- Type in data provided directly from manager
- Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
- Proven experience as Data Entry Clerk
- Fast typing skills; Knowledge of touch typing system is strongly preferred
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Proficient with Outlook and Concur
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
- Basic understanding of databases
- Great attention to detail
- High school degree or equivalent
$22 / hour d.o.e.
HOW TO APPLY:
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume as a Word (.doc) or (.docx) attachment to Tina at Tpparse@scionstaffing.com. Please indicate "Typing Clerk" in the subject line. We look forward to contacting potential-match applicants.
ABOUT OUR SEARCH FIRM:
Scion Staffing is an award winning staffing firm headquartered in San Francisco, CA. Over the past few years, our firm has had the pleasure of successfully assisting hundreds of local employers. No matter the requisition or size, our track record and recruitment process has made us one of the top recruitment firms in California. Additional information about our firm and success can also be found online at www.scionstaffing.com or in the 2010-2018 Business Times list of top staffing firms.
Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.