Title: U.S. Nuclear Detonation Detection System (USNDS) Analyst - Senior*
Job Location: Peterson AFB, CO
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. is an innovative small business committed to providing world-class technical, management, and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages, through implementation, and into operations and support.
Program: Headquarters United States Space Force (HQ USSF) Directorate of Operations and Communications (S3/6) and the Directorate of Strategic Requirements, Architectures, and Analysis (S5/9) require advisory and assistance support during the phases of planning, programming, acquisition, and implementation cycles for various Missile Warning/Missile Defense (MW/MD) capabilities. The support will include technical and analytical tools, policy development, management, administration, and improve the operation of systems supporting missions.
Duties include but are not limited to:
Provide Headquarters United States Space Force (USSF) Directorate of Operations and Communications (S3/6) with professional Technical and Analytic Support, Policy Development, Management and Administration in support of Missile Warning and Missile Defense capabilities.
- Provide USNDS functional area expertise to USSF S3/6 at Peterson AFB CO.
- Directly support the Nuclear Command, Control and Communications (NC3) and National Command and Control System (NCCS) to include fixed site and survivable and endurable nuclear detonation detection missions contributing to Integrated Tactical Warning/Attack Assessment (ITW/AA).
- Provide oversight, guidance and functional area management for survivable and endurable missile warning/missile defense (MW/MD) missions.
- Nuclear Force Management, Space Control, and Treaty Monitoring.
- Experience: 5 years relevant experience
- Education: Technical degree in Engineering, Science, or Math (or equivalent technical experience)
- Knowledge: Knowledge of Integrated Correlation and Display System (ICADS) and NUDET sensors
- Security Clearance: TOP SECRET/SCI
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Gym Memberships
- On Site Cafeteria
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation/paid time off
- Employee Events
- Professional Development
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid sick days
- Employee Referral Program
- Life Insurance
- Military Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts