The Cashier is responsible for ensuring all guests receive a positive, memorable, efficient hospitality experience. Ensures all food served meets the standards of quality and freshness. Ensures all visible areas of the restaurant are “Wow’s” and merchandising is impeccable. Assists guests in getting the experience they desire. Answers all questions, acts in a hospitable manner at all times, and creates a harmonious environment for guests. Always smiles and proactively helps guests.
Candidate must possess a professional demeanor and professional appearance. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Trustworthy (cash handling). Able to multi-task and works well under pressure. Has a high level of efficiency, passion for hospitality and is detail orientated. Has a sincere appreciation for maintaining an impeccable surrounding. Smiles all the time!
- Candidate must have customer service experience, with restaurant experience a plus.
- FOH experience in merchandising and hospitality as well as an eye for display setup and merchandising experience a plus.
- Cash handling experience.
- Exemplifies exceptional cleanliness in the FOH of the restaurant.
- Is efficient in processing guests’ order and payment
- Sets up and follows merchandising specs for the entire FOH
- Constantly maintains FOH area (cleaning coffee, soup, coolers, etc)
- Assists guests with any questions.
- Set-up, maintenance and close down of station
- Assists team members in daily functions as needed