UG Miner 1(top level) or 2
Location – East Boulder Mine
Schedule – Shiftwork 4x4
Rate of Pay - $31.10 to $32.64 + Contract
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS :
- Takes ownership in and accountable to maintaining safe work practices, safe workplaces, and safe operation and maintenance of equipment.
- Performs drilling, blasting, mucking, and bolting duties. Determines the amount of explosives, placement, and firing of explosives with the ability to minimize overbreak and dilution.
- Operates underground equipment (jumbos, loaders, bolters, jacklegs, CMAC DHS bolters, trucks, and slusher).
- Performs other duties as assigned from time to time at the discretion of the company.
- Maintain line & grade for development ramps and drifts.
- Takes ownership in muck handling to eliminate muck mixing and ensure delivery of quality ore to the concentrator.
- Work as an essential member of a production or development team.
- Must meet and maintain qualifications for working with explosives per the Safe Explosives Act.
- 5 to 7 years of Underground Hard Rock Mining Experience
- Working knowledge of utilities, services and ventilation including installation, use, and salvage of systems.
Jobs are scraped from the URL http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/ rss feed