Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest IT Staffing organization, has an immediate and high profile opportunity for a UI Developer to work for a large, American, retail organization located in Cincinnati, OH.
Applicants must have 10+ years of Java Developer experience. If interested in any UI Developer opportunities in the greater Cincinnati area, send a resume to Noah Cable, Technical Recruiter, at email@example.com. If you’d like to receive Job Alerts from Apex that match your specific criteria, visit itcareers.apexsystemsinc.com.
Responsibilities of UI Developer:
- Lead and participate in the design and implementation of large and/or architecturally significant applications.
- Champion company standards and best practices. Work to continuously improve software delivery processes and practices.
- Build partnerships across the application, business and infrastructure teams.
- Develop programming specifications. Design, code and unit test application code using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices.
- Participate on an Agile software development team including active participation in all Agile ceremonies (refinement, planning, retrospectives, and showcases).
- Create technical system documentation and ensure that this documentation remains current throughout all phases of the SDLC.
- Participate in all phases of system testing.
- Communicate with the appropriate teams to ensure that assignments are managed appropriately and that completed assignments are of the highest quality.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Core Technology for UI Developer:
- Angular 2 or more
- HTML – CSS
- Strong in design and styling
Requirements for UI Developer:
- 7+ years of experience in systems analysis, design or programming and the associated development methodologies.
- Up to date on Angular 5/Typescript with extensive experience dealing with design concerns as applied to HTML/CSS
- 7 years minimum experience in core Java technologies
- 7 years minimum experience in Object Oriented Design / Architecture
- Ability to interact well in a team environment.
- A solid understanding and appreciation for SDLC tools, processes, and methodology.
- MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Plusses for UI Developer:
- Backend experience is nice to have
*Please note that as a contract employee of Apex Systems, you’d be eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Short Term Disability; Hospitalization Coverage; Direct Deposit; Weekly Pay Periods; Training and Development Programs; Corporate Discounts/Perks and our Referral Program.*
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178