CyberArk - IT Platform Security Engineer
- This individual is responsible for the analysis, design, implementation, and maintenance of the automation tasks for our product. This individual is also responsible for collaborating with application owners and security vendors to develop functionality to support new use cases for securing privileged accounts
- The Privileged Access Management team collaborates with application owners, architects, and developers in order to integrate security tools preferably in CyberArk to protect access to privileged accounts
- Privileged Access Management Implementation & Rollout including account onboarding
- 10+ years over all experience with at least 5 to 6 years' experience in Privileged Account Management
- Experience in Identity & Access Management, Access Control Policy creation & maintenance
- Preferably with experience on CyberArk PAM Administration and implementations.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training