As a UI Developer you will develop front end applications that ensure a performant and delightful experience for biological researchers using advanced analytics of images and manipulating visual modeling of the data. You will also work to verify that your designs meet the specifications you have defined for the applications. Your work will contribute to the advancing research of biology including drug discovery and cancer research.
• Act as a member of the Software Analytics Team, representing the face of high quality design and development practices
• You will participate in the UI initiatives for several new modules
• Collaborate with system engineers, backend developers, and user experience design teams to implement UI solutions that are aligned with and extend shared platforms and solutions
• A minimum of 5 years professional front-end development experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
• Must be willing to work out of an office located in Issaquah, WA.
• Knowledge of effective UI testing frameworks (Karma, Jasmine, etc.)
• Understanding of UX principles and best practice
• Solid understanding of the .NET Framework
• Knowledge of newer ideologies including GIT, NoSQL
• Experience developing in a Java web development shop
• Demonstrated ability to excel in an Agile development environment
• Knowledge in writing automation tests using Selenium
• Understanding of Big-Data Cloud Scalability
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
up to $57.43 /hour