About Tech Mahindra:
We are part of the USD 21 billion Mahindra Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, after-market, information technology and vacation ownership.Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. We are a USD 4.9 billion company with 121,840+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 935 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our convergent, digital, design experiences, innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value and experiences to our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra is the highest ranked Non-U.S. company in the Forbes Global Digital 100 list (2018) and in the Forbes Fab 50 companies in Asia (2018).
- The Lead UI is a tinkerer who is at home in code and passionate about design.
- This individual must be a wizard in front end web technologies with a solid understanding of Accessibility best practices and Human Interface Guidelines. Experience building native mobile (either iOS or Android) applications is a plus.
- The Lead UI must be able to rapidly generate and iterate on prototypes built in code, as well as prototyping tools such as in-Vision and Proto.io.
- This individual must be comfortable working with designers to create functional prototypes in a range of fidelities for proof of concept and usability testing.
- This practitioner must be a creative problem solver with explicit attention to detail especially in the areas of interaction design, mobile interaction patterns, and animation.
- This person must be comfortable working within an Agile methodology and be able to lead a team of 4/6 UI developers
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with strong relationship, collaborative and organizational skills
- Excellent UX/UI design experience for Web applications (traditional browser and .mobi). Experience with Responsive Design techniques and CSS Preprocessors (LESS, SASS) and Libraries (Bootstrap)
- In depth knowledge of current and emerging Web technologies with a focus on user interface
- Ability to rapidly generate usable prototypes in a range of fidelities in order to best suit project phase and business needs
- Familiarity with UX design processes and enthusiasm about participation in said process
- Angular JS, node.js, and React are highly desired, but not required
- Photoshop or equivalent tools for image asset creation and manipulation
- Accessibility from a UI perspective.
In addition to the above, the following are highly desirable:
- Agile/Scrum methodologies
- E-Commerce/Payment experience
- Native mobile UI design/implementation experience, either iOS or Android (or both!)