SEEKING UI DEVELOPER IN NORFOLK, VA
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Apex is looking for an experienced Java-Script/AngularJS Developer to work with complex multi-tier Mobile applications. We are looking for somebody who is excited to join a results oriented mobile development organization and will be responsible for application development, release management, support systems and ongoing support. They are responsible for participating in all phases of the Agile development and maintenance life cycle, typically for an assigned business unit or corporate department and utilizing various customer technology platforms.
- AngularJS application development with advanced knowledge/deep understanding of web application framework
- Works with Scrum team to develop and define application scope and objectives and prepare functional and/or technical specifications using Agile methodologies
- Collaborates with engineers and graphic designers, analyzes and classifies complex change requests and reviews and evaluates possible enhancements.
- Analyzes and evaluates detailed business and technical requirements, trouble-shooting systems.
- Develops and performs unit testing, identifies & fixes defects and supports defect analysis and resolution in integrated environments
- Mentors others.
- Improve systems uptime by improving system quality.
- Codes and maintains complex components of information systems.
- Self-organizing, takes initiative to drive resolution to open issues
- Develops and maintains active relationships with the business to better understand business requirements.
- Provides rotational on call support and monitors the system and identifies system deficiencies.
- Technical documentation
- Requires BA/BS degree or technical institute training and 1 or more years (3+ yrs for Senior level); experience on one platform, multiple database, Multiple programming languages or multiple business applications, or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background
- Ability to mentor others
- Ability to lead small projects and provide troubleshooting support
- Demonstrate skills related to troubleshooting issues, coordination and collaboration
- Experience Unit testing (Industry Std tools; Jasmine, Karma preferred)
- Strong Analytical skills, strong verbal communication skills, and strong written communication skills
- Java Enterprise (JEE 6) development
- Java Application Server (Websphere)
- SOAP web services
- React / React Native
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178