Software Engineer – User Interface
Apex Systems is the nations second largest IT staffing firm. We are looking for dynamic and enterprising software professionals to join our Client's team in Orlando, FL. As part of a global team, you will be responsible for doing both design and development of our state-of-the art platform and applications. In order to apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Design and develop user interfaces and mobile applications.
- Research new technology components; build prototypes to assess for use in product development.
- Work closely with product managers to design new products or features.
- Develop detailed designs from high-level use cases and requirements.
- Collaborate with other engineers to build and deploy solutions.
- Provide production support as and when required.
- Strive to be up-to-date in best practices, development methods and technologies.
Duration: 6 Month contract to hire
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equiv.).
- 4+ years of professional experience in developing/deploying enterprise applications using the following technologies:
- Responsive user interface design and development, web services and APIs.
- Must have deep understanding in web application development.
- Excellent team player.
- Very fast learner; strong interest in learning new technology.
- Ability and desire to work in a high-pressure entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability and desire to deliver high-quality results on aggressive timelines.
- Strong inter-personal skills to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Excellent communication skills.
Any of the following skills is a plus:
- Experience with building analytic dashboards/solutions or Elastic Search.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178