Use systems/tools to develop/support UI/UX deliverables related to the Data Marketplace. This role also requires content management for the data products and accompanying metadata to ensure ease of navigation and discovery. The UI/UX Content Management Analyst is responsible for full visualization life cycle supporting a wide variety of business functions. The Analyst will provide industry best practices and contribute through hands on enrichment, and organization of data products in the Data Marketplace
Responsibilities may include:
1. Works independently or as part of a team on the development and support UI/UX visualizations.
2. Works with internal and external customers of the Data Marketplace to understand needs
3. Performs analysis and review of data products for on-going improvement to the organization and ease of discovery aspects.
4. Keeps up with current technology trends and standards.
5. Performs user acceptance testing of application to ensure quality of code and proper application functionality.
6. Provides support during implementation efforts, working with technical team members and with business users as required to provide troubleshooting and solutions
7. Provide on-going post-implementation support of applications.
8. Creates user-end documentation and may be involved in user training.
- Minimum 8 years of experience as a UI/UX Developer
- Experience using visualization technologies (e.g. Just in Mind)
- Should have complete understanding of .com/online shopping workflows and best practices
- Content Management/Organization skills
- Strong Writing and Verbal Communication skills
- Must have experience working B2C websites
- Good knowledge in metadata management
- Preferred experience with Informatica Metadata Management stack (EDC, Axon)
- Experience in mobile application development a plus