Office Locations: Rochester, Michigan / Stratford, Connecticut / Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Position Location: Near office locations; Remote flexibility (United States/East Coast)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Seniority: Mid-Level or Senior-Level
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our team! The UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design, prototyping software, and wireframe tools.
- Develop and maintain wire frames, user flows, interaction design, visual design mock-ups, personas, scenarios, prototypes, specifications, navigation maps and other design documents.
- Build storyboards to conceptualize designs and convey project plans to clients and management.
- Participate in the planning process for new features and projects.
- Partner with engineering and business teams to solve for customer needs.
- Drive the development and evaluation of usability studies to inform customer requirements, shape the designs and evaluate the final products.
- Lead internal sessions, customer reviews, and usability events to gather feedback and data on design effectiveness.
- Produce world-class designs and gain buy-in on them across all levels of project stakeholders.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Formal Education and Certification
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Technology or related field, or equivalent work experience.
Knowledge and Experience
- 5 years professional experience in web design.
- High degree of creativity, design skill, strategy and interaction design experience and problem-solving ability.
- A great portfolio of work / samples of wireframes, personas, visual and interaction design work is a requirement.
- Expertise in wireframing and visual design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, is expected.
- Prototyping skills using tools like Origami, Fireworks, Muse, Dreamweaver and/or front-end development experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate one's ideas and the team's position through design.
- Proven track record and a passion for designing compelling, award-winning user interfaces.
- Excellent presentation skills & and attention to detail.
- Experience working with various departments within a product team.
- Partner with other teams to influence UX patterns across the OneStream product.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Able to multi-task.
- Comfortable interacting with c-level executives.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Works well in team environment.
- Willing and able to travel.
- Discipline to work from home office.
WHO WE ARE
OneStream Software is a privately held software company created by the same team that invented the leading financial solutions of the last decade. We provide a unified Corporate Performance Management (CPM) platform which enables the enterprise to simplify financial consolidation, reporting, budgeting, and forecasting for complex organizations. Our powerful extensibility enables the enterprise to deliver additional analytic solutions without adding any technical complexity. By delivering multiple solutions in one application, we offer increased capabilities for financial reporting and analysis while reducing the risk, complexity, and total cost of ownership for our customers. We are driven by our mission statement that every customer must be a reference and success.
We are equally fanatical about our OneStream family members (formally known as employees). We are a team in every sense of the word. Everyone here is approachable and excited to pitch in and help. We work hard and play hard. The right candidate is easy to get along with, always willing to lend a hand, excited about coming to work, and happy to contribute to the team. We have a casual dress environment and modern office spaces.
WHY JOIN THE ONESTREAM TEAM
- Transparency around corporate structure, salary, and benefits.
- Core value of customer success.
- Variety of project work (not industry specific).
- Strong culture and camaraderie.
- Multiple training opportunities.
Benefits at OneStream Software
OneStream employees are passionate, hardworking individuals who go above and beyond to keep our customers happy and follow through on our mission statement. They consistently deliver the best and, in turn, we make every effort to keep them cared for and happy. A sample of the benefits we provide are:
- Excellent Medical Plan.
- Dental & Vision Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Short & Long-Term Disability.
- Vacation Time.
- Paid Holidays.
- Professional Development.
- Retirement Plan.
OneStream Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.