Roshi brings the sophistication of supply chain technologies designed for FDA regulated pharmaceutical products to cannabis. Purpose built for cannabis operators, Roshi’s mobile first SaaS platform leverages battle-tested inventory management and product traceability solutions that actively manage inventory and optimize business operations while maintaining the highest levels of regulatory compliance. We combine scientific and operational industry expertise, with technology and service, to provide operators with peace of mind with superior data quality to support their exponential growth.
The UI / UX Designer will be responsible for designing new features and modules for current and next-generation products at Roshi. Working in collaboration with a cross-functional team across product management, engineering and marketing, the UI / UX Designer will translate feature requirements and customer feedback into beautiful, functional software that leverages UI / UX standards and best practices.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Product Manager and development team to fulfill the overall product/feature vision. Create detailed user flows, product maps, wireframes, mockups, etc. based on requirements from Product Management, and communicate UX/UI specifications clearly to relevant teams.
- Manage your bandwidth and project pipeline to create designs on-time in accordance with the company’s software roadmap.
- Conduct usability, A/B and Multivariate testing; and Quickly iterate and offer versions based on design critique from both internal reviews and user testing.
- Collaboratively brainstorm and evolve feature UX/UI with the Product Manager and development team.
- Provide highly detailed, accurate mock-ups of final product design for external developers to work from.
- Work with Product Management and Engineering to ensure executed work matches UX/UI vision.
- Ensure any future versions are executed with a mind for a cohesive, streamlined experience.
- Provide occasional graphic design projects for marketing – Business Cards, Postcards, etc…
- 4+ Years of B2B SaaS User Experience at a software technology company (early stage start-up experience preferred)
- 1+ Years of Graphic Design experience.
- Deep, up-to-date familiarity with UI/UX software such as Zeplin, Sketch, Invision, etc.
- Basic understanding of Graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience in UX/Visual design for desktop and mobile apps with robust, in-depth workflows and data rich content required.
- Focused and dedicated on how software products “function” and how users move through the experience to accomplish their goals.
- A portfolio demonstrating strong, proven skill in creating wireframes, mock-ups and other common UX/UI design projects.
- Exceptional design velocity: especially in developing wireframe/mock-ups and flow variations. And an ability and willingness to quickly produce multiple concepts.
- Excellent communication and organization skills and comfortable documenting UX/UI expectations for product and development team.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly agile, small team on the cutting edge of a new industry and technology.
- Cannabis industry experience a plus.
- Working development knowledge of web design frameworks such as Wordpress a plus.
- Direct software development / coding experience a plus.
Position is full time, salary and must be located in SF Bay Area and may be based out of our San Francisco or Oakland office.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.