Title: UI/UX Developer/Front End Developer
Location: Monterey, CA
Duration: Full time
Clearance : Public Trust
- UX UI developer/front-end developer, In collaboration with the application development team.
- The position will support the App Dev team.
- The position delivers a consistent and evolving standard for all of our .NET applications and public facing websites. Our development team has 15 individuals.
- We are a great team with low stress and we work no more than 40 hours a week.
- For this position you will need to pass a public trust level security clearance.
- Follow brand style guidelines and collaborate with internal departments to ensure consistent branding
- Collaborate to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Conceptualize and create easy-to-use and meaningful user interfaces based on usability best practices
- Create responsive user interfaces, using front-end code in HTML and CSS 3 and Bootstrap a must
- Perform recurring tasks, routine maintenance, updates and upgrades to existing pages and respond to ad hoc requests
- Collaborate with .NET developers and be able to use Visual Studio to provide code needed in C# applications
- Must be able to work well in an agile environment as we have several Scrum teams
- Work with developers to apply style and user interface design to web applications
- Strong understanding of visual design principles
- Understand working with dev, staging and production environments
- Can come up to speed in Visual Studio, check in code in both a Microsoft environment and Git
- Solid understanding of user interface design for desktop and mobile, including usability, industry standards, architecture and navigation.
- Know or be willing to learn multi-platform multi-browser coding, responsive design.
- Some agile experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively on multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability to follow and complete directions thoroughly and with attention to detail
- Willingness and commitment to stay abreast of web technology and learn new skills and programs.
Desired Skills / Knowledge / Ability / Experience or Education
- Experience with PHP supporting WordPress
- Have worked with a .NET team before
About our Company:
Connecting people’s aptitude & ambitions with our opportunities to deliver results.
E-Talent Network is responsible for carrying out the recruitment process and is a service provider for 22nd Century Technologies.
22nd Century Technologies was established in 1997 and is headquartered in McLean VA. We are one of the leading IT services and solutions firm in the country with 12 regional offices and presence in all 50 states. We bring a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in defense, intelligence, civil, and healthcare markets. As our name implies, we are a forward thinking company with the ultimate goal of helping our customers implement innovative IT solutions that will satisfy their business needs. We combine real-world experience, specialized skills, innovative thinking, and industry knowledge to deliver quality IT solutions. At our core, we are about people - our customers and our employees.
“22nd Century Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."