Apex Systems is looking for a full stack, .NET Developer who has hands on experience in both C#, ASP.net MVC and Angular. This position is located in Columbus, Ohio, however, it will start remotely. Candidates who apply should have a great attitude and be a team player.
Please do not apply if you require any current or future sponsorship.
- Will analyze, design, and develop technical solutions based upon user specifications, in adherence with client standards.
- Will be required to work with Analysts to implement Mobile responsive, ADA compliant screens on .Net web pages.
- Will be able to perform complex technical assignments independently, as well as, in large team settings.
- Will be asked to provide development estimates based on project scope.
- Will show drive and interest in learning new systems, applications, technologies and most importantly business domains.
- Will show an understanding of the industry standards and practices and the knowledge of technical industry trends as they apply to the client.
- Will enjoy working in a fast paced environment and will be good at multitasking.
- May assist with identifying training needs.
- Will assist in code reviews, setting UI standards
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Min 5 year of experience in the software development field including demonstrated experience with .NET as a programming platform to develop web-based applications.
- Demonstrated experience with front-end web development
- 5+ years of hands on software development experience in .Net
- 5+ year of experience in C#, ASP.NET MVC and Razor
- 1+ HTML5, CSS,, Angular JS and Ajax
- 3+ Entity Framework and Relational Database experience
- Experience in Integration with SOAP based Services
- Experience with Visual Studio 2017, GIT
- 3+ years of professional experience in supervising or leading junior developers in the team
- Possess experience in Unit Testing frameworks such as MSTest or Nunit and Moq
- .Net Core
- CSS preprocessor like SASS
- Knowledge of Agile methodology.
- Must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, focus on customer service and the ability to work well with other IT, vendor and business groups.
To apply directly to this position, please reference job number 1093749 and email email@example.com
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision