Are you looking for a work environment as anUltrasonographer where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your applicationwith TriStar Ashland City Medical Center today and find out what it truly meansto be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
We are committedto providing our employees with the support they need. At Ashland City MedicalCenter, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well asseveral add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to youand your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- TuitionReimbursement/Assistance Programs
- PaidPersonal Leave
- 401k(100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- IdentityTheft Protection discounts
- Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking an Ultrasonographer for our facility toensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficientcare. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we areseeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningfulas we do. We want you to apply now!
- You will complete quality, diagnostic exams in a timely manner relevant to team's case time average.
- You will be competent use of all machines (i.e. Client Voluson, Philips IU22, Philips HD11, Parks Flo, CareFusion)
- You will be familiar with exams in all service lines to include Neuro, OB, Vascular and General Ultrasound.
- You will interact and professionally communicate with physicians, patients and family members.
- You will perform routine cleaning and maintenance of probes according to specifications.
TriStar AshlandCity is a 12-bed critical access hospital offering a broad spectrum ofinpatient and outpatient services to the Cheatham County area. Speciallytrained emergency medicine physicians and nurses provide 24/7 emergency careon-site and TriStar physicians of all medical specialties are on immediate callfor emergencies. TriStar Ashland City is backed by TriStar Health, MiddleTennessee's largest healthcare system, offering a trusted source within ournetwork of hospitals when more specialized care is needed.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethispheresince 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated %243.3 billion in cost forthe delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensatedexpenses.
Be part ofan organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications forour Ultrasonographer opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptlycontacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar inpatient care!