Shift Details: 10pm - 3am
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just anotheremployee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusionthrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be apart of a team.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact onour patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We arelooking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our Imaging team. Join us in our efforts tobetter our community!
We can offer you a benefits package that will best suit yourfamily’s needs. You can choose from a variety of medical coverage plans thatbest your lifestyle. You also have the option to enroll in additional perkssuch as our matching 401k, medical and childcare flex spending accounts, lifeinsurance, tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs.
TriStar CentennialMedical Center is a 741-bed comprehensive facility offering medical andsurgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart andvascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics,rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women's services. An affiliate of TriStarHealth, TriStar Centennial Medical Center's 43-acre campus is home to TriStarCentennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Centennial Women's Hospital,The Children's Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute atTriStar Centennial Medical Center, TriStar Centennial Advanced JointReplacement Institute and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion.
2. Competent use of all machines (i.e. GE Logiq E9, GE Logiq S8, Parks Flo)
3. Familiar with exams in all service lines to include neuro, first trimester OB, vascular, general adult and pediatric ultrasound, and ultrasound-guided biopsies (thyroid, lymph nodes, etc).
4. Performs routine cleaning and maintenance of probes according to specifications.
5. Compliance with quarterly targeted metrics (i.e. Kronos, HealthStream, PACS, etc)
6. Takes patient history and retrieves any necessary orders or prior images.
7. Provides patient history/signs/symptoms appropriate to the exam to the radiologist
8. Appropriately completes documentation
9. Coordinates patient flow and checks daily list to ensure all exams are complete.
10. Informs patient about procedure and answers questions.
11. Interacts and professionally communicates with physicians, patients and family members.
12. Contributes to after hour coverage through on-call shift rotations as needed
13. Contributes to holiday staffing coverage through rotation (one warm weather and one cold weather holiday)
14. Maintains all licenses, certifications and accreditations required as outlined in Job Qualifications
15. Daily upkeep of departmental work areas (cleaning, stocking, etc)
16. Promotes customer service initiative by adhering to the ICARE values
17. Supports and participates in quality (QI) and performance improvement (PI) plans.
18. Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
19. Other duties as assigned.