Do you want to bea part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a workenvironment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application todayand find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
You contribute toour success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have theopportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professionallike you to be a part of our Imagingteam. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
We can offer youa benefits package that will best suit your family’s needs. You can choose froma variety of medical coverage plans that best your lifestyle. You also have theoption to enroll in additional perks such as our matching 401k, medical andchildcare flex spending accounts, life insurance, tuition reimbursement andstudent loan repayment programs.
TriStar StoneCrest proudly serves Rutherford CountyTennessee and surrounding communities. Our 109-bed hospital offers completemedical care for adults and children, including emergency, surgical, maternity,imaging, cardiology, neurology, orthopaedic, physical medicine, sleep medicineand oncology services. Our medical staff of about 500 physicians includes morethan 45 specialties. Many of our physicians have offices on or near thehospital campus. Our entire staff is committed to providing quality and safepatient care while offering compassion and comfort in our modern facility.
- PerformsUltrasound procedures with the highest level of quality, care and utilizingcorrect protocols.
- Interviewspatients and reviews chart/orders to obtain complete history.
- AssistsRadiologist with invasive procedures.
- Appropriatecleaning of equipment.
- Participatesin PI program.
- Demonstratesknowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, andcare of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- Capableof transporting patients to and from the department when necessary.
- Helpsin the ordering of supplies.
- Assistsstudents during rotation.
- Maintainsa steady workflow through the department.
- Participatesin a QA program for Ultrasound.
- Promotesteamwork within the department and the hospital.
- Canoperate Meditech/Synapse(PACS)/CD Burner/TelaRadiology system/US equipment.