At HCAHealthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity.We care like family! Jump-start your career as an Ultrasonographer today withTriStar StoneCrest Medical Center.
We are committedto providing our employees with the support they need. At TriStar StoneCrest,we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as severaladd-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and yourfamily needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/AssistancePrograms
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% ofpay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insuranceoptions
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program(ESPP)
Our teams are acommitted, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as anUltrasonographer where your passion for creating positive patient interactionsis valued? If you are dedicated tocaring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. Wewant your knowledge and expertise!
- As Ultrasonographer, you willperform Ultrasound procedures with the highest level of quality, care and utilizingcorrect protocols.
- Interviewing patients and reviewingchart/orders to obtain complete history is core to your role.
- Your role assists Radiologist withinvasive procedures
- You must be able to operateMeditech/Synapse(PACS)/CD Burner/TelaRadiology system/US equipment.
- You will help order supplies andappropriately clean equipment.
- Capable of transporting patients toand from the department when necessary.
- You will assist students duringrotation and maintain a steady workflow through the department.
- In this role, you will participatein a QA program for Ultrasound and promote teamwork within the department andthe hospital.
TriStarStoneCrest proudly serves Rutherford County Tennessee and surroundingcommunities. Our 115-bed hospital offers complete medical care for adults andchildren, including emergency, surgical, maternity, imaging, cardiology,neurology, orthopedic, physical medicine, sleep medicine and oncology services.Our medical staff of about 500 physicians includes more than 45 specialties.Many of our physicians have offices on or near the hospital campus. Our entirestaff is committed to providing quality and safe patient care while offeringcompassion and comfort in our modern facility.
HCA Healthcarehas been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated %243.3 billion in cost for thedelivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensatedexpenses.
Be a part of anorganization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications forour Ultrasonographer opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptlycontacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar inpatient care!