Our Mission- Above allelse, we’re committed to the care and improvement of human life.
For us, it's all aboutpeople. Here at HCA, you will find that caring extends to our patients,employees, and the communities we serve. It is demonstrated by the over 30,000volunteer hours we provide annually, industry leading patient satisfactionscores, and defined pathways for the personal as well as professional growth ofour employees. Our dedication has to awards of recognition including beingnamed a World’s Most AdmiredCompany by FortuneMagazine. Are you looking for anemployer with many different career options and a people-focused culture?You’ve come to the right place.
A few of the benefits weprovide you:
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy- Emerging Leaders
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- New Extended Family Leave
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
About this opportunity:
- Demonstrates the ability to perform specific competencies as listed on the Competency Validation Checklist(s).
- Meets mutually agreed upon performance goals/objectives established annually as listed on the Performance Evaluation. Displays courteous behavior and cooperative relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Must be able to multitask and keep a professional appearance/attitude at all times. Demonstrates quality patient care by attending to patients comfort needs and demonstrating concern for their spiritual and emotional needs.
- Tactfully and diplomatically communicates with patients, various departments, and their employees even during stressful times. Interacts well with co-workers on a daily basis. Works to maintain a productive and friendly work environment to aid in the retention of staff.
- Accepts ownership of patient/family concerns and seeks appropriate resolution. Maintains positive attitude when asked to perform any job related duties by fellow employees/supervisor.
- Consistently responds to employee/patient issues/concerns in a kind and non-judgmental manner in order to promote high employee/patient satisfaction survey results.
- Helps the person to whom they report directly to, identify and resolve departmental/staff and patient issues by communicating openly and honestly with employees as well as with the person to whom they directly report.
- Consistently and openly supports actions and efforts of the Imaging and Therapy management team.
- Consistently participates in performance improvement activities, including Joint Commission compliance, facility inspections/drills, and department specific activities. Performs all other duties as required