This is a PRN position. Performs diagnostic sonographic examinations utilizing ultrasonic equipment in various modes and techniques, to locate, evaluate, and record pertinent anatomical, pathological, and functional data. Schedules and coordinates tests and prepares and maintains operational logs. Records test results and updates patient records for referring physicians. Maintains and calibrates equipment, and orders necessary supplies.
- Radiology Associate Degree preferred
- Completion of a Radiology focused program, in Diagnostic Medical Sonography. Sufficient clinical scanning experience to be eligible for certification with ARRT and/or RDMS
- Annual education in radiation dose management for adults and pediatric populations is required
- Minimum 1 year scanning experience in Abdomen, OB/GYN, Vascular and Breast Ultrasound preferred
- Must have active credentials with at least one of the following registries: ARDMS (RDMS), ARRT (S). Will consider registry eligible with registry or certification achievement within twenty four months of hire date
- LRST/ARRT Radiologic Technology License preferred
- Certification in OB/GYN or Breast preferred