Under the guidance of the Vascular Manager of the vascular laboratory, assists in the coordination of all activities performed in the Laboratory, including performing vascular imaging studies.
- Coordinates and assists in all activities performed in the vascular laboratory.
- Ensures delivery of quality vascular ultrasound studies, acts as an educational resource.
- Performs checks on equipment daily.
- Performs vascular examinations.
- Notifies physician immediately when clinical symptoms and test results reveal a positive outcome.
Required: AA Degree
Required: 1 year clinical sitting
Required: ARDMS, BLS and RVT.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.