This is a PRN position. Coordinate and perform diagnostic medical imaging procedures for the Department of Ultrasound ; assisting the Radiologist utilizing a variety of diagnostic ultrasound equipment, both fixed or mobile.
- Graduate of AMA approved School of Radiological Sciences, Ultrasound Technology, or other accepted and approved equivalent.
- At least one (1) year of experience in a clinical ultrasound setting.
- Perform all types of General Ultrasound procedures.
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- Prefer American Registry of Diagnostic Sonographers(ARDMS), CCI, or ARRT .
- Non registered ultrasound technologist or new graduate will have a 24 months grace period to complete registration requirments in one of the listed credentialing bodies.
- CPR is required