Ultrasound Tech AdventHealth Heartland
Location Address: 4200 Sun N Lake Blvd, Sebring, FL 33872
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Heartland
- Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
- Largest Employer in the County
- Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
- Close knit community with a home town family feel
- 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Assists co-workers to maintain quality patient care.
- Attends hospital/departmental meetings and in-services.
- Completes tech reports accurately and scans them into PACS in a timely manner.
- Complies with Joint Commission requirements related to their duties.
- Complies with procedure protocols
What You Will Need:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Appropriate technical skills in Ultrasound
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Academic and clinical training in Ultrasound
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or Equivalent
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
- ARDMS or CCI registry
To provide quality ultrasound studies per physician's orders.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.