Medical City Alliance is a full-service, 75-bed, acute carefacility serving the communities of Fort Worth, Keller, Roanoke, Haslet,Saginaw and surrounding communities in northern Tarrant county and southernDenton county. The hospital offers a variety of services, specializing inwomen’s, cardiology, robotic-assisted laparoscopic surgery, and emergency care.Medical City Alliance is a “green” facility, silver LEED certified forenvironmental and energy efficiency. Join us at Medical City Alliance, where we are committed to supportinghealthcare professionals and ensuring their growth. A career with our hospitaloffers unmatched potential, flexibility in career growth and a team dedicatedto excellence always, the highest quality patient care and the improvement ofhuman life.
Medical City Alliance is a part of HCA, which was recently namedto the list of World’s Most Ethical Companies for the 10th yearin a row!
The Ultrasound Tech responsibilities include:
- Performs diagnostic procedures applying prescribed methods of ultrasound technique.
- Explains procedures to patients and addresses their concerns.
- Assists physician with ultrasound guided biopsies and/or invasive procedures.
- Maintains and calibrates equipment.
- Monitors, records and communicates as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.