$50,000 - $65,000 / Per Year* Holidays Off Holiday Break Superb Benefits
Paid to Move to a New State for One or More Years
Life is good. At Life Line Screening we want to help people keep it that way. Disease are costly. We want to help adults discover their health risks for diseases early enabling them to take proactive steps with their doctor towards living healthier longer.
As an Ultrasound Technologist with the nation's leading provider in community based preventive health screenings, join over 200 Ultrasound Technologist and specialize in the vascular modality. The primary scope of duties for an Ultrasound Sonographer include: abdominal and vascular ultrasound screenings of carotid, aorta, atrial fibrillation, ABI; as well as osteoporosis and blood.
Most of the time, screening results are normal, providing the customer with peace of mind. However, in some cases, potential health issues are identified enabling the person to do something about it before it is too late.
Together, Out into the Community We Go
As a Vascular Ultrasound Technologist in your city, each work day will be unique as you commute to a new location with your co-workers to work autonomously on a team of amazing people. A team of people who support and respect each other.
In this event based setting, together, create a positive environment allowing adults to easily understand their health risks and what they can do to improve them with their doctor. Events are scheduled in advance, Monday -- Saturday, during day shift hours.
Life is good at Life Line too. Here are a few reasons why:
* $50,000 - $65,000 per year based on hourly, drive time and bonus
* Paid time off and paid holidays
* Holiday bank for holiday break which occurs around Christmas to just after New Years
* Bonus opportunities
* Medical, dental, vision
* Life insurance, LTD/STD and FML
* A 401(k) plan with employer match
* Career growth
* Paid moving assistance offered to select cities
*Compensation and moving assistance are dependent upon location, classification and or event schedule. Other terms may apply.
Ultrasound Technologist Duties and Responsibilities:
* Ability to learn and perform Carotid, Aorta, AFIB, ABI, Osteoporosis, and Blood screenings in accordance with company protocols in a proficient and timely manner.
* Ensures quality of screenings and services provided.
* Commutes by company van with co-workers to a new location every day
* Assists in the proper set up and break down of screening events and registration area.
* Communicates with Home Office and Management staff.
* Participates in team meetings.
* May be asked to assist with interviewing to fill openings and provide proper training to new team members.
About Life Line Screening
Since our inception in 1993, we have screened over 8 million people, and currently screen over 1 million people each year at over 15,000 screening events nationwide. We believe in health prevention and are currently collaborating with New York University School of Medicine and Medical Center, Oxford University, and the University of California San Francisco to help further understand the relationships between select hereditary and lifestyle risk factors and the development and prevention of cardiovascular diseases.
* Ultrasound Technologist, Ultrasound Sonographer, Diagnostic Medical Sonographer, Registered Vascular Technician or Vascular Ultrasound Technician graduate from an accredited school program for medical ultrasound sonography
* Available Monday - Friday with rotating Saturdays
* Ability to commute with co-workers in company provided van 20 minutes to three hours one way per day
* Ability to potentially go over three hours one way to provide services; hotel and per diem meal expense is provided
* Positive bedside manner and team player
* Ability to lift up to 50lbs
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled