Great Pay No Sundays No Holidays Day Shifts Superb Benefits Focus on Prevention
As a regional traveling Registered Vascular Technologist, step into the community each work day to help adults and their doctors become aware of health risk factors for cardiovascular diseases and chronic diseases while building lasting professional relationships with an amazing group of people!
Life Line Screening is the nation's leading provider of community-based preventive health screenings. We have 55 mobile teams, 220 Ultrasound Technologists, and perform roughly 700,000 ultrasound screenings each year throughout the United States. Since our inception, we have screened over 8 million people!
Our preventive health screenings are designed to help individuals age 50 and older gain health insight empowering them to take proactive steps towards improving and maintaining their health with their doctor. Most of the time, screening results performed by Ultrasound Technologists and reviewed by Board Certified Physicians are normal, providing the customer with peace of mind. However, in some cases, potential health issues are identified enabling the person to do something about it before it is too late.
* Day shifts, no on call schedules, off Sundays, off holiday, and paid time off plan
* Health, dental, vision, pharmacy, a flex spending account, wellness program and more
* A 401 (k) with employer matching
* Paid training
Pay is competitive and includes:
* Hourly scan rate
* Paid hourly commute time in team van with team members
* Bonus opportunities
Primary scope of duties as a mobile Ultrasound Technologist, Certified RVT:
* Perform carotid, aorta, atrial fibrillation, ABI, osteoporosis, and blood on adults 50 years and older in accordance with company protocols in a proficient and timely manner.
* In team van, commute to one new location each day with team members; locations are within 20 minutes to four hours of your team's city.
* Assist in the proper set up and break down of screening events and registration area as a team.
* Communicate to Home Office and Management staff; participate in team meetings.
* Potentially, assist with interviewing to fill openings and provide proper training to new team members.
Stepping Outside the Clinic & Into the Community
Our teams commute each day to one new location, setup equipment, perform, and see eager adults who want to meet professionals, like you. We partner with local community facilities and organizations to obtain locations within a 150 mile radius of the team's city. We perform services Monday -- Saturday, during day shift hours. Sundays and holidays are off. From time to time, your team may travel outside the normal radius, in which case teams are provided hotel and per diem meal expenses.
*Benefits, relocation expenses and bonuses are dependent upon position type, classification and or event schedule. Relocation is not available to all cities. Applicant must be willing and able to expedite the process.
* Ultrasound Technologist, Ultrasound Sonographer, or Diagnostic Medical Sonographer graduate from an accredited college or training program.
* RVT certified, or RVT certified within the next 30 days
* Valid driver's license
* Desire to specialize in the vascular modality.
* Available for shifts Monday - Friday
* Ability to commute in company van with co-workers 20 minutes to three hours one way of Portland
* Ability to travel on 1 - 2 overnight trips a month with hotel and per diem meal expense provide
* Excellent bed side manner.
* Ability to thrive in a fast paced team environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled