Start Date: 10/15 & 10/22
Contract: 3 Months (then can apply for perm - once perm, possibility for work from home. Cannot do work from home while on contract)
Location: Richardson, TX
This position is responsible for performing concurrent review in accordance with approved departmental guidelines; performing discharge planning and identifying alternate treatment programs, consulting and collaborating with providers, members, and other resources as appropriate; assessing, planning, and implementing options and services required to meet an individual's health needs within the scope of their benefit plan. Contact list of providers to manage out of network requests by providing alternative in-network options.
- Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- 3 years clinical practice experience. (Preferred: Surgery, ICU, Rehabilitation, General Surgery floor, ER)
- Familiarity with UM/CM activities, standardized criteria set, quality improvement and/or project management experience
- Knowledge of ancillary services including HHC, SNF, Hospice, etc.
- Experience utilizing various software packages. (Word, EXCEL, Outlook, Aerial (platform to view cases), ECM (includs Content Manager, Image Plus, Captiva/InputAccel, etc))
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- PC proficiency to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.