Martinez Outpatient VA Clinic
150 Muir Rd.
Martinez, California 94553
Highly skilled Unarmed Security Guards are needed for four open full-time positions at Martinez OutpatientVA Clinic:
- Must possess a valid California Driver License
- Must be a high school graduate/GED equivalent (college preferred)
- Must have at least two (2) years’ experience in contract or proprietary security and/or Military or Law Enforcement experience within the past five years
- Must be a US citizen and at least 21 years old
- Must be fluent in English with the ability to read and understand printed regulations, written orders and instructions;
- Excellent written/oral communication skills required
- Must be able to maintain poise and self-control under stress
- Must be physically and mentally fit and capable of performing all normal emergency security duties and responsibilities
- Must not have a history of substance abuse or domestic violence or any criminal acts
The salary is $30.14/hr. plus an extra $4.22/hr. Health & Welfare benefit.
The successful candidate must possess a current California Unarmed Security Guard License.
The guards will be responsible for the protection and safety of the occupants and contents of the Martinez Outpatient VA Clinic in Martinez, California.
In this regard, the highly skilled unarmed security officers are there to provide a deterrent against unauthorized, illegal or potentially threatening activities directed toward employees, visitors, information, programs, property, etc.
A physical exam is required, along with a drug and alcohol test.
This company participates in the E-Verify Program. This company is an AA/EEO/F/M/DISABLED/VETERAN Employer.
$4.22/hr. H & W