AWESOME OPPORTUNITY - GLOUCESTER, VA
3717 * Regular Part time Unarmed Security Officer needed for weekend position in Gloucester, VA 23061. Saturday and Sunday 11:00 am to 5:00 pm. Pay Range $11.50 to $12.00 per hour. The selected candidate will perform various security duties as outlined by contract requirements and site specific post orders.
WE NEVER CHARGE OUR EMPLOYEES FOR UNIFORMS OR TRAINING!!
Admiral Security Services, Inc. is an American Family/Woman owned business based in Bethesda, Maryland. Our parent corporation, Red Coats, Inc. is also Family/Woman owned and based in Bethesda, Md. Unlike must large security businesses we are an American business/corporation. Admiral Security Services, Inc. 11-1017 was created in 1976 and has grown over the last 40 years to become the 7th largest private security business in the USA. WE PROMOTE FROM WITHIN SO OUR SECURITY OFFICERS HAVE A REAL CHANCE TO ACHEIVE THE GOALS THEY ARE WORKING TOWARD. WE WORK TOWARD RETAINING PERSONNEL, NOT JUST MOVING PEOPLE THROUGH TO FILL A POSITION.
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Access control for guests, tenants and vendors.
- Enforcement of Client and Company policies and procedures.
- Observation and reporting of fire and safety hazards.
- Conduct of routine foot patrols in and around building.
- Reporting of all pertinent issues and incidents to the operations manager, the client and other Admiral/ADM Department Managers as appropriate.
- Interaction with a variety of persons including clients, visitors, public safety officials, employees and the general public.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must possess exceptional customer service skills.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Must be able to walk/stand for long periods of time.
- Must be comfortable with Microsoft office products.
- Must be able to operate and maintain site specific security programs.
- Must have at least one year of verifiable work experience. One year of military, concierge or an AA or BA in a related field will be considered as well.
This position may require work inside and outside in varying temperatures. This position requires standing for prolonged periods of time, walking, bending and some lifting. A portion of this position may require sitting in front of a computer for prolonged periods of time