We are hiring reliable, experienced, unarmed security officers for our confidential client in the bay area!!! Starting hourly wage is $21.01 per hour, plus fully paid employer medical plan, paid vacation, 401(k) retirement savings and health savings accounts.
Full-Time and Part-Time Unarmed Security Officers Needed Immediately
All Shifts Available.
Purpose:Maintains safe and secure environment for customers and coworkers by patrolling, monitoring premises and performing search procedures.
Job Duties (include, but are not limited to):
- Observe and report suspicious activities and persons.
- Escort on foot or by motor vehicle to transport individuals to specified locations or to provide personal protection or to escort persons off customer property.
- Reporting skills in order to adequately protect people and property, security guards must know and enforce rules and regulations to prevent criminal activity before it happens.
- Monitor points of access in a building or property to allow entry only to individuals with the correct identification or authorization. In some situations, such as public events or crowded areas, they walk among visitors to promote order and provide a visible presence that deters safety issues.
- Write detailed narrative reports and maintain daily activity reports (DARs).
- Enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance.
Skills, Knowledge and Educational Requirements:
- Must have High School diploma, GED equivalent
- Must be able to pass a background investigation
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older
- Must have 5 years US Residency
- Must have one (1) year of experience as a security guard, police officer, military or a combination of education, training or work experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the duties of this position.
Job Type: Full-time