Work for a company where your contributions are recognized and rewarded. Apply for your next security position at Command Security Corporation. We are always hiring professionals eager to exceed customer expectations.
We’re hiring reliable, experienced, Unarmed Site Security Supervisors for full-time positions with one of our customers. The persons in this position will manage a team of security officers and shift supervisors and is responsible for scheduling, payroll, training, coaching, development and support. The starting hourly wage is $14.68.
Command Security Corporation offers a whole suite of benefit options. Command believes in career advancement and encourages current employees to apply. We offer competitive wages and exciting company resources.
- Supervise the day to day security operations
- Build, recommend and improve effective relationships with both client and employees
- Coordinate necessary support services to effectively manage client site to meet or exceed financial and operational goals and provide quality customer service
- Ensure the Client Site is provided with high quality security services to protect people and property
- Ensure all required reporting and contract compliance requirements are met
- Handle any escalated security issues or emergency situations appropriately
- Develop staff in both technical and professional skills through performance management
- Assure that employee complaints are heard and resolved
- Meet all contractual scheduled hours with a minimum of unbilled overtime
- Coordinate and/or conduct site-specific OJT, client-specific training, and annual refresher training for security personnel, as well as meet company training standards
- Ongoing development and maintenance of operational procedures so that a valid, site-specific post orders are always available for emergency reference by the security staff
- Manage uniforms, equipment
- Take a proactive role in communicating with the client, meet with regularly, listen to issues, provide security and technical expertise and solutions. Ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Provide assistance to customers, employees, and visitors in a courteous and professional manner
- Remain alert and aware of the surroundings
- Possess empathetic abilities in dealing with customers and their questions
- Must have valid Security Officer License
- Must have one (1) year of experience as a security supervisor, police officer, military or a combination of education, training or work experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the duties of this position
- Must be a US citizen or a Permanent Resident with 5 years US Residency
- Must be reliable, have a positive attitude, and uphold ethical behavior
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 21 years old or older
- Minimum 1 year of security experience
Command Security Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, the status of being transgender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.