For over 20 years, FedNat, a Property & Casualty insurance carrier and claims adjusting company has served communities and families by providing quality insurance and claims services, specializing in Homeowners Insurance, High Value Homes, Flood, Condo, General Liability Insurance and more.
Our team of experienced insurance professionals is dedicated to providing exceptional products and services. Our exceptional service model has earned us an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and our strong leadership continues to be the key to our continued success.
If you aspire to be the face of a dynamic organization like Federated National and be a part of an exceptional team of professionals who believe in the highest level of Customer Service, with respect, compassion and genuine concern for our clients at the forefront of all we do. We welcome you to be a part of our team in achieving these goals.
If you desire to be a part of FedNat, please take a moment to review the position responsibilities and requirements below for the position of Underwriter and submit your resume to HR-Recruit@FedNat.com.
· Review/Evaluate all inbound quotes for eligibility and binding
· Underwrite new business applications by:
§ Issuing requests for additional information
§ Assess risk factors on High Value Homes
· Effectively communicate company’s underwriting policies
· Cultivate and maintain strong Agency relationships and as well as inter and intra departmental relations
· Service Agent and Insured needs by assisting with call volume specific to underwriting exceptions and risk eligibility
· Exceptional Interpersonal and Customer Service communication skills; written and oral
· Initiative and ability to think analytically and critically
· Strong time-management and organization skill
· Ability to multi-task while maintaining accuracy and due diligence in performance
· Strong computer skills with a penchant to adapt easily to learning new software and procedures
Education & Experience:
· Must have compliant 2-20 FL Insurance License (Preferred) or 440 Customer Service License
· Minimum of 3 years homeowners underwriting or agency experience
· Some college preferred
FedNat is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, DFW, offering a comprehensive benefit program including, Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, with a great management team and working environment.