- Growing, growing, growing—promoting, promoting, promoting
- So…lots of opportunities for advancement.
- Robust Benefits Package
- Fun co-workers who are really into team work
- Not an uptight work environment, but a place were people can be people
- Excellent reputation
- Hybrid model for remote and in office work schedule
On to the job!
The company is seeking a candidate that can deliver superior customer service to clients and team members.
Someone who possesses a positive as well as exceptional attention to detail, effective communication skills, and dedication to personal excellence.
Underwriting Assistant Role within the Company
You are primarily responsible for servicing the day to day needs of a diverse group of commercial lines clients for both new and renewal insurance business, and providing support for underwriters.
- Execute new and renewal business, endorsements, cancellations, and reinstatements for agents
- Perform underwriting file analysis and ensure forms accuracy
- Issue binders, certificates, endorsements, cancellations, and related activities
- Issue policies accurately and effectively
- Coordinate Audit process between carrier and agent
- Develop relationships with appointed agents or assigned product line
- Assist agents with questions regarding policies and new submissions
- Participate in training and programs to increase skill set and industry knowledge
- Reviewing policies and endorsements to ensure policies clearly reflect the terms and conditions agreed upon
We are looking for someone with…
Exceptional customer service and relationship building skills
Ability to work effectively in a team and individual environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, good judgment and be capable of communicating with a diverse group of individuals
- Ability to develop and maintain productive relationships with clients, team members, and co-workers with a focus on timely and accurate exchange of information
- Detail oriented with initiative and the ability to work independently
- Self-starter with strong organizational abilities
- Proficient in the use of computer programs, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Polished and professional written and verbal communication skills.
- 2-4 years’ experience in insurance industry- surplus, commercial lines, or personal lines