Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
- Provide excellent customer service to producers and internal customers that ensure proper handling of business transactions and contributes to Chubb’s superior industry rating
- Deliver timely quality of service, and displays a sense of urgency when responding to internal and external customers (brokers/agents, underwriters and other internal colleagues, etc.)
- Support and coordinate account processing and servicing for renewals and at times, new accounts with underwriter and/or customer service representative
- Ability to work in a high unit volume environment
- Evaluate account files in order to process pre-renewal letters, Broker of Record transactions, etc.
- Gather and analyze account information (e.g. loss information, insured website, application data, policy forms/endorsements, premium finance status and reconciliation, etc.)
- Submit clear and concise work orders to the processing unit and at times process endorsements or related transactions
- Maintain proper electronic file documentation per current procedures
- Integrate special projects and tasks without impacting ability to complete existing workload (e.g. system upgrades, breakdowns, etc.)
- Ability to work independently, self-manage, organize and prioritize work with minimal direction
- Perform multiple tasks simultaneously with ability to shift focus quickly
- Work effectively as part of a team
- One to three years of insurance related experience
- Previous work with Brokers/agents is preferred
- The selected candidate must have strong communication, multitasking and organizational skills
- Must demonstrate: Math aptitude, familiarity with or ability to learn the reference manuals, rating systems, and work processes
- Willingness to learn the electronic systems, underwriting principles, and policy forms
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Internet usage
Chubb strives to offer a diverse and inclusive and rewarding work environment. Teamwork and mutual respect are central to how Chubb operates and we believe the best solutions draw upon diverse perspectives, experiences and skills. We operate in such a way where everyone, regardless of their singular background has the opportunity to contribute to our collective success.
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran, or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.