ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM’s comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes — from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports.
High School or GED
Accounting & Finance
Job Type/ FLSA Status
The Union Specialist will be responsible for all processing of union reporting, payments, issue resolution, and payment of union entitlements.
- Multi-state union reporting and processing of fringe benefits.
- Setting up new union rates and benefits and updating existing union rates in the system.
- Resolve any issues the arise from the processing of union payments.
- Work with HR and Operations to resolve issue that with processing of union payments.
- Reconcile monthly accruals versus payments.
- Understanding of Understanding of Payroll Rules and Regulations.
- Strong background in MS Office, specifically Excel.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of union benefit accounting experiences.
- Understanding of payroll processing requirements.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Have the ability to identify and resolve variances in accruals versus payments.
Cleveland, OH 44115 US (Primary)
ABM is an EOE (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)