This is regarding a Urgent Job Opening (GC or USC Citizzens Only) – Sr. IT Business Systems Analyst (Healthcare, Claims & Processing, system upgrades, migrations, documenting system processes, 3rd party product implementation) needed in Pittsburgh, PA (LOCAL Candidates ONLY)– 12 Months Contract to Hire --- Remote until Covid 19 and then On-site – Local Candidates ONLY
*** NO Visas, NO EAD, NO OPT ---------- GC & USC Citizzens ONLY ***.
Please go through the complete job description thoroughly. If you are interested, please go ahead and send me your most recent updated resume along with your Contact#'s, hourly rate / salary expectation, visa status and your current location.
Please call me for more details...Ph: 717-856-8189 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*** 5+ years of HEALTHCARE with CLAIMS & PROCESSING exp is a MUST / REQUIRED ***
- The job takes a lead role in analyzing more complex processes to support business unit needs, conducts more complex impact analyses and interprets more complex system requirements, and uses Project Management Techniques.
- The Sr. IT Business Systems Analyst takes a lead role in communicating effectively with management, steering committees, project sponsors, and subject matter/technical experts and promotes a culture of performance excellence.
- In this position you will help on a mail room project to implement a 3rd party product. Will work directly with the vendor for product implementation and customization.
- Previous experience implementing a 3rd part product (MUST / REQUIRES).
- 5+ years of experience in HEALTHCARE with processing CLAIMS & PAYMENTS (MUST / REQUIRED).
- • Educational requirements: Bachelor’s Degree required
• Experience with system upgrades
• Previous experience documenting system processes
• Knowledge and understanding of flows and how systems interact
• Experience with migrations to a new tool
• Documenting current and future state
- The job is responsible for providing more complex analysis services typically in a defined project.
- Develops more complex requirements and supplemental specifications for new applications, processes and initiatives, or analyzes change requests/enhancements in existing applications.
- Takes a role in collaborating closely with the customer/partner/business areas to identify requirements, projects specifications, business case development and cost sheet analysis.
- Responsible verification that the delivered more complex application code or process meets the customer needs based on the specifications, ensuring minimal defects in both UAT and production.
- Accountable for identification and documentation of risks, defects and issues throughout the project lifecycle.
- Assisting in the resolution of more complex risks, defects and issues for smaller projects or initiatives may be accountable for project schedule.
- Accountable to provide project status back to the appropriate Management.
- Optical character recognition strongly preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- 4 year Bachelor's degree required
Linga Tech Inc,
Programmer / Analyst