This position is a Part Time and a Weekend Schedule.
Provides and coordinates clinical services for residents / patients in the various units and is responsible for facilitating the interdisciplinary team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assesses and evaluates the systems which facilitate the delivery of quality resident care.
- Facilitates the resolution of issues and concerns associated with resident / patient care including family issues.
- Implements and evaluates all nursing procedures and systems relative to unit programming.
- Makes nursing diagnoses that serve as the basis for the strategy of care.
- Performs nursing assessments regarding the health status of the resident / patient.
- Develops a plan of care and implements nursing care based on assessment.
- Provides health education to patients and their families.
- Participates in quality assurance activities.
- Adheres to scope of practice limitations based on qualifications.
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Will perform general nursing duties in cases of emergency or staffing shortages.
- May function as Unit Coordinator for specialty unit, such as Alzheimer's unit, in which case additional duties may be required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing preferred.
- Valid State licensure.